Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dhanush says that Yuvan is special to him


           The films that had the combo of Dhanush and music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja were great hits. All the songs of these films were also very popular among the people. The films Thulluvadho Ilamai, Kadhal Kondein and Pudhupettai had the combination of Dhanush and Yuvan Shankar Raja. ........
After these films, both of them did not join hands again.

 There were also doubts that whether they will join hands once again in future. Dhanush while commenting about Yuvan and his future projects said, "I like Yuvan’s music very much. Yuvan is always special to me because he composed music for my first film. We will be joining hands soon. I have listened to lots of stories. I am confused in accepting the films. I have to carefully select the films."

No comments:

Post a Comment