Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 9, 2011

No job crunch for Kingfisher girl!



   The airline may be in serious trouble, with several staffers facing job cuts, but Kingfisher calendar girl Angela Jonsson says life's not changed for her at all.
"I know that the brand is not doing too well and I sympathise with them for the losses they are facing right now. But frankly, it has not affected me in any way," says the 20-year-old actor-model.


"I am sure they are going to do well and pull out of it. Everything will work together," she adds. Jonsson hit headlines earlier this year, when she confessed to being in a relationship with Bollywood's casanova, actor Ranbir Kapoor. Now, she refuses to talk about him or what went wrong in their relationship.

"I would not want to discuss my personal life in public. It's for me to know and for everyone else to wonder." Though she confesses that she enjoyed the actor's performance in Rockstar, when asked if she congratulated him personally, pat comes a "no". Are they in touch at all? "I would rather not answer that," she says. But, she has no qualms in praising the actor. "Ranbir has done a good job and so has Nargis (Fakhri), the whole film was really creative."

Jonsson, who is half Indian and half Icelandic, is reading Bollywood scripts as she works on Hindi and acting classes. "It's a slow process as I want to do it right. Main hindi seekh rahi hoon (I am learning Hindi). My understanding of the language has improved a lot. I suppose learning any new language is tough but I am enjoying it," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment