Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Shaurya Chauhan in Krrish 3


  
       Model-turned-actor Shaurya Chauhan has been roped in by filmmaker Rakesh Roshan to play a negative character in Krrish 3. The film went on the floors in October and Chauhan has already shot a couple of scenes with the cast. ............
"When the Roshans were casting for the film, they were on the lookout for someone with an adventurous streak.

Fashion photographer Sabu Cyril, who is a good friend, recommended my name for the role as he felt that I would fit in perfectly," says Chauhan, who has been part of TV reality show Dadagiri. "I had to go through an extensive look-test before I bagged the role.

The first time Rakesh Roshan and I met, it was at an airport. I was then called for a look-test and a make-up artiste from London was called in to style me. During that period, my look in the film and the costumes I will be seen wearing on-screen were finalised." The actor has been asked to lose weight for the film and is also undergoing an extensive two-month training in gymnastics.
"It's an action film and I will have to do stunts. So, I need to be physically fit. I will be undergoing a two-month training in gymnastics so that my body will be agile." Discussing her daily routine, Chauhan adds, "I start my day with a workout session that lasts for an-hour-and-a-half. There's another an-hour-and-a-half session in the evening too before I wrap up. As for the rest of the day, it's spend on the sets." Chauhan's debut film Saada Adda is set for release.

No comments:

Post a Comment