Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 9, 2011

You have to pinch me: Tom Cruise



 Tom Cruise made his maiden visit to India over the weekend, but the Hollywood actor had trouble believing he was finally here.
“I have wanted to come here all my life. I kept telling Anil (Kapoor), a great actor and an incredible host, ‘I promise you I will come to India’.

Yesterday, when we were at the Taj Mahal, I told him ‘You have to pinch me. I can’t believe I am here’, he said. Cruise was in India for three days between December 3-5 to promote his film Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, which also stars Kapoor. “I’m honoured and privileged to be in India. I loved being here. The atmosphere and the people here are very nice.

I’m happy with the love and appreciation I’m getting from my fans over here. India is an amazing place and I would definitely love to come again,” he said.
The actor attended a special screening of the film in Mumbai on Sunday evening with co-stars Anil Kapoor and Paula Patton.
Bollywood A-listers Abhishek Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor , Neil Nitin Mukesh and Dhanush of Kolaveri Di fame were also present.

The desi glam clearly rubbed off on the star and he said that he would love to act in a Hindi film. “I love watching Hindi movies. There are many Hindi movies that come every year but I do watch a few of them. (If offered a Bollywood film), I would never say no. I would love to do it,” the 49-year-old said. He added that it was a delight working with Kapoor. “We were happy working with him. We were happy when he came on board the movie,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment