Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Trisha lists out the qualities required for her tobe husband!

  
 
  "I love dogs... so the man who wish to marry me too should be a dog lover" threatens Trisha.
Though Trisha is nearing her 30s, Trisha is still being gossiped with little ones like Simbhu.
Trisha was asked to list out the required qualities of her dreaming man.
For this, she answered that she is a dog lover and hence her man should also be a pet lover.
Other than loving pets, the man should be broad minded too... "If he get guts to say that the dogs should be out from the house, then?...." stopped Trisha and continued by saying "So I am searching for a man who loves me and my dogs...."
She also said that, the man should be always cool and calm...

No comments:

Post a Comment