Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 9, 2011

Priyanka Chopra: Gettin' jiggy with it?



  Howdy my raspberry macaroons. How goes your Thursday morning? I've woken up facing a dilemma today.
I can't decide which of three parties I should attend tonight. Vyjjy my silver bearded beau is coaxing me into attending a bash on a cruise, while a luxury brand wants me to grace their evening soiree.


But it's also Sandra from Bandra's birthday, which I might attend, because she's been giving me the best goss from Bollywood these days. Even today, despite it being her janamdin, she's called me with a spicy nugget. Apparently, Priyanka Chopra, who has been spotted around town with good friend Shah Rukh Khan very often of late, will perform at an upcoming award function with SRK's not-so-good friend, Salman Khan.

But when Sandra asked her if she would dance with Sallu, the abhinetri vehemently denied the rumour. PC confirmed that she'd be at the event, but didn't know whom she'd be shaking a leg with. And brushing her past differences with Salman aside, she wondered why it was a big deal anyway. Sigh. She does have a point there.

No comments:

Post a Comment